How To Treat External Hemorrhoids
External hemroids develop mainly on the outer part of the anal region. When they first develop, they appear as pea-sized tissue around the opening of the anus. During this first initial stage of development, external hemroids can be very itchy and discomforting.
As external hemroids continue to become irritated, they increase in size and become very painful, especially if there are any blood clots within the hemroids themselves. Depending on how the hemroids are situated on or within the anal area, external infections and lacerations can occur, causing a more serious problem
How do you treat external hemroids?
Treating external hemorrhoids is easier than treating internal hemorrhoids because that they can simply be seen and felt physically, whereas internal hemroids cannot. There are some common hemorrhoid treatment options available if you suffer from external hemorrhoids.
Treatment can include:
- Hemorrhoid Creams. Creams help to soothe and calm inflamed skin around the anus area. They can also numb the area and decrease the itchiness normally associated with external hemroids.
- Surgery. Worst case scenario, external hemroids can also be removed through surgery in the event they become unusually large or simply too painful. A surgeon will cut the external hemroids open. Then, the clotted blood is removed and medicine is applied to area. The solution will cause the hemroids to dry up and thus become eradicated from the anal area.
- Rubber Band. Extra large external hemorrhoids can also treat with a rubber band that cuts off the blood supply. Eventually, this makes the bulky hemorrhoids wither away and fall off. However, as expected, rubber bands can be very painful since they’ll physically involve banding live tissue until the tissue naturally dies off.
- Ice Packs and Water Therapy. Because external hemroids are easily accessible, you can treat those using ice packs to aid in pain relief typically caused by inflammation. Often times, you can also bath the affected area in warm bath water to achieve a greater level of soothing comfort. Simply fill a bathtub with and then relax for 15 minutes. Repeat this bath 2 or 3 times daily. This aids in relieving the pain and it also helps to relax the stressed anal area.
If you need a permanent solution to hemorrhoids, we recommend an award-winning hemorrhoid cure called HemCare. It’s a drug that has been proven to eradicate all hemorrhoid symptoms and cure the condition permanently.
Want to know more about HemCare? More than just a hemorrhoid treatment, HemCare is actually a hemorrhoids solution that permanently eradicates the condition. Users like HemCare because:
- It is one of the most effective ways to get rid of hemorrhoids, whether internal or external.
- HemCare is made from an all-natural base of ingredients that are completely pure and free of harsh chemicals, so the chance for allergy is low.
- It is free from side effects.
- HemCare is easy to buy and affordable—it won’t cost you an arm and a leg!
- HemCare is actually a permanent solution, so it won’t just “band-aid” the problem.